WordPress for your business website is one of the smartest decisions you’ll ever make for your online presence. Used by well over 200 million users on the web, WordPress is no longer just a blogging platform but a powerful CMS Content Management System allowing you to seamlessly integrate thousands of features with cool plugins and widgets.
Today, one can Install WordPress in 1 Click and have a powerful website up and running in no time. Whether your business has been running a website for the past decade or is about to launch one soon, you cannot ignore the versatility of WordPress.
In this episode, I explore some of the pros and cons of using WordPress, as an option for your business website confirming why this is a content managed system on steroids. Enjoy.
My Top 5 Favourite WordPress Plugins of all time:
- All In One SEO – Out-of-the-box SEO for your WordPress blog
- Woopra – Real-time Analytics
- Sociable – Automatically adds links on your posts, pages and RSS feed
- Dynamic Content Gallery – Creates a dynamic gallery of images
- Google Anayticator – Google Anayltics code made simple for integration
Other Links referred to in the podcast: