Whilst some people see the process of writing a good Business Plan challenging, good practical help is always at hand, if you look for it in the right places.
In this episode, I speak to Craig Frazier of Business Plan Examples about what inspired him to come up with The Business Plan Toolkit, a DIY business plan writing template. It is based on a real life coffee shop business plan and uses the familiar MS Word format so it can be updated for any small business.
The Toolkit also includes the 1 year financial Pro-Forma used to project profit and loss, as well as a break-even analysis chart to graphically display to investors where the break-even point is for sales and profit.
- His entrepreneurial beginnings and what keeps him motivated
- Why the Executive Summary is the Make or Break element of a Business Plan
- Why a Business Plan should be for a specific audience - i.e board of directors, a bank or venture capitalist or for personal use
- Getting Started and taking the first Step in Writing a Wining Business Plan
- How he draws inspiration for the book Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion and Purpose written by Tony Hsieh, the CEO of Zappos and to “stick with your gut” while growing a business.
“If you can’t articulate who you are and what you want to be through a business plan then your company will lack direction and focus”
As a special gratuity gesture to a few lucky Small Biz Kaizen Podcast Listeners, Business Plan Examples has kindly donated 5 Free Business Plan Toolkits to the first 5 people to write a comment on this very post !
So Hurry and be one of the first 5 people to comment, and receive a FREE complimentary copy of this tried and proven template.
Leave Your Comments Below !